Check Out a Bike Lock!
Forgot your lock at home? Don’t have a bike lock? Not to worry! MPL has bike locks available to check out at the service desk.
Please review our guidelines:
- Bike lock/key can be checked out daily with library card or photo ID for the duration of library visit and are due back 30 minutes before closing
- Users will be issued 1 key to secure the bike lock
- If the bike lock and key are not returned by closing or either key or bike lock is lost, the user will be charged $50
- The bike will not be unlocked until the fine is paid
- Bike lock/key must be returned to the Service Desk
- Regardless of whether a library bike lock was used, the Manitowoc Public Library is not responsible for lost or stolen bicycles