We have now completed the following in 1st Floor Redesign project.
- Fireplace is now up and running.
- Non-Fiction shift is now complete.
- Biographies are once again part of the collection. Dewey numbers 921 – 928.
- Travel is now shelved in the non-fiction collection. Dewey numbers 910 – 919.
- Oversized books are now found in the correct Dewey numbers.
- Fiction and mystery shelved together.
- Our coffee cart is now offering hot coffee and hot water for tea.
- Lucky Day has been returned to the front of the library.
- Large Print is now in new home and open for browsing.
- Manitowoc History Room items are on shelves where the mystery books were and will be transitioning next week to the south side of the library by the Franklin Street room
- Magazine and newspaper will no longer be housed in the large turret. They are across from audiobooks temporarily.
- Saturday we will be painting the large turret in preparation of creating a new Teen Area starting next week.
- The Manitowoc History Room will be prepped and ready for painting as it transitions to the new makerspace.
- New fiction will lead into the fiction collection.
- New display units are being researched.
- The beginning of May we will be repainting the large turret in preparation of it becoming the new home for teen area.
Until further notice the Xbox will be temporarily unavailable until the new Teen Area is ready to go. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. We will post it’s return date once we know the new Teen Area is up and running.