Adventure Pass provides free access to local destinations for a unique opportunity to experience local attractions. Passes are available for checkout exclusively at Manitowoc Public Library. More passes are always released on the first of each month.
COVID-19 Update: Destinations closed due to COVID-19 may not be checked out. Adventure Passes are not available for checkout during any library closure due to COVID-19.
|Adventure Pass Destinations||Admissions per Pass|
|Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center||Two adults and up to four children living in their household|
|Hamilton Wood Type Museum (starting June 1)||Two adults and up to four children children 18 and under living in their household|
|Manitowoc County Historical Society||Two adults and any children under 17 living in their household|
|Manitowoc Family Aquatic Center Mini Golf Course (starting June 1)||Two adults and up to four children 18 and under living in their household|
|Rahr-West Art Museum||Entire household|
|Washington House and Historic Farm Museum (starting June 1)||Two adults and up to four children children 18 and under living in their household|
|Wisconsin Maritime Museum||Two adults and up to four children living in their household|
- Passes are available on a first come, first served basis. Patrons may only borrow them in person. No holds permitted.
- Only Manitowoc Public Library (and MCLS*) cardholders 18 years of age and older with an account in good standing may checkout an Adventure Pass.
- Patrons may checkout up to one pass per household, per month.
- Passes are valid for onetime use for 14 days, starting on the day of checkout.
- Passes do not need to be returned to the Library.
- Passes may not be duplicated and are not transferable to other borrowers.
- Lost passes will not be replaced.
*MCLS libraries include Manitowoc Public Library, Brillion Public Library, Chilton Public Library, Kiel Public Library, Lester Public Library, and New Holstein Public Library
Please call the Library Service Desk for any questions about the Adventure Pass program at 920-686-3000.