October 15 2020
Curbside Pickup Only, Effective October 19
Due to escalating COVID-19 cases within our community, the Library will be transitioning to curbside pickup services only, effective Monday, October 19.
Although the building will remain closed, we will maintain our current hours of operation to ensure access to our resources and collection through our curbside pickup services. As we continue to navigate this pandemic, our focus remains on providing services to our community while maintaining a safe environment for patrons and staff. We encourage you to take advantage of our curbside pickup services and online resources. More details about these offerings can be found below. The Library Board will continue evaluating this changing environment to determine when the Library can safely re-open to the public. Thank you all for your support and understanding throughout these unprecedented times. Stay safe and well!
Monday – Thursday – 9:00am-6:00pm | Friday – 9:00am-4:00pm | Saturday – 9:00am-1:00pm | Sunday – CLOSED.
Patrons can continue to return materials through the exterior, drive-up book drop. Any materials that may not be returned through the book drop, like toys and hotspots, can be left with staff at the entrance table (please call 920-686-3010 when you’re at the entrance, so staff can collect the materials).
- For your safety and convenience, curbside pickup will continue during all open library hours. Curbside will be performed with a ‘hands-off’ approach.
- This is performed by placing materials on tables setup behind the main entrance doors when the patron has notified staff by calling in upon arrival.
- We suggest that patrons call prior to arriving and upon arrival to help facilitate a smooth transition.
- A staff member will call out the patron’s name towards the parking lot to provide confirmation of materials.
- Please continue to place holds on materials ahead of time and ensure they’re available prior to pick up. Call 920-686-3010 to place holds by phone or alert staff when you would like to arrive to pick up available holds.
- During this time we are limited in staff and unfortunately cannot check voicemails immediately as they come in. If your phone call goes to our voicemail, we ask that you reattempt your call until you’ve reached one of our staff members for confirmation of hold or pickup.
- Continue to access your online account to place holds, renew materials, and pay fines
- Take advantage of our online books and digital resources!
- Enjoy our online programming on Facebook!