About the Friends
The Friends of Manitowoc Public Library is a nonprofit organization dedicated in its support of the Library. We welcome book lovers, information seekers, readers, listeners, and thinkers of all ages, who treasure ideas and value the public library as a vital community resource. Financial support from the Friends enhances the library experience for children, teens, families and adults. The Friends generate revenue through membership fees, book sales, and other fundraising activities. These funds are used to supplement special programs, events, and celebrations not funded by the Library’s general operating budget including:
- Summer Reading Program for children, teens, and adults
- Great Decisions (a world affairs education program)
- Historical and cultural programming
- National Library Week events
Become a member today! There are membership levels for every budget. The Friends welcome all monetary gifts - small and large.
- Individual Annual Membership: $10
- Couple Annual Membership: $15
- Family Annual Membership: $25
- Individual Lifetime Membership: $125
Donate today! Checks can be made out to “Friends of Manitowoc Public Library” and mailed to Friends of Manitowoc Public Library, 707 Quay St, Manitowoc, WI 54220.