Meeting & Study Rooms
Manitowoc Public Library provides space for community meetings to further the Library’s role as a community center.
- Non-profit organizations, government agencies, and community organizations may use the meeting rooms at no charge.
- Profit-making organizations will be charged a fee.
- Use of meeting rooms for social gatherings (parties, showers) require a refundable deposit & fee.
- Scheduling of a meeting in the Library does not in any way constitute an endorsement by the Library of the group or organization. Organizations may not use Library logo to promote events.
- Some rooms have A/V equipment available for you to use at no additional cost. (We ask that patrons using personal devices bring their own adapters to work with our A/V. We cannot provide adapters, and can only verify that our equipment is working.)
Rooms can only be booked out 60 days in advance.
Manitowoc Public Library provides four private study rooms available to reserve, free of charge. Three of the study rooms can accommodate up to two people, and one study room can accommodate up to four people.
Rooms can only be booked 30 days in advance. All reservations conclude 15 minutes prior to the Library closing.